Mansa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breakdown

2 posters

Go down

The Breakdown Empty The Breakdown

Post by Shawndominik Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:28 pm

EurUsd

Sell bounces and highs of trend line resistance. Sell double tops ref m15. Risk low. Possible trend reversal to bear with potential for long term trade with possible target of 1.13.
The Breakdown Screen10

CadChf

Sell last weeks high. Sell double tops. Sell a break of last weeks low on a continuation only then sell double tops refm15. Risk med.
The Breakdown Screen11

CadJpy

Sell last weeks high. Sell double tops ref m15. Sell a continuation after a break of last weeks low and then sell double tops refm15. Risk Low
The Breakdown Screen12

AudCad

Buy last weeks low. Buy double bottoms refm15. Risk low.
The Breakdown Screen13

EurCad

Buy last weeks low. Buy double bottoms refm15. Buy a continuation ofter a break of last weeks high. Risk low.
The Breakdown Screen14

Shawndominik

Back to top Go down

The Breakdown Empty Re: The Breakdown

Post by Admin Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:43 am

Hi Shawn, yes i understand your analyses mate, ans thanks for that. A couple of things though:

EURUSD = Would we sell this pair even without a bearish weekly close? It could keep going up this week couldn't it? I thought we had to wait for a bearish candle on weekly to signal a trend reversal? Just want to understand this one mate.

CADCHF = I do not get this pair unfortunately.

CADJPY = So if price returns to last weeks high we would look to sell from M15, also sell if price brakes below last weeks swing low. But looking on the weekly chart it's in no mans land at the moment, not near any trend line?

AUDCAD = Again, buying last weeks lows would be buying when weekly is in no mans land, floating between trend lines. Is this the next stage of learning?

EURCAD = As above happy to buy last weeks low or a breakout of last weekly high, but on weekly it looks to be in no mans land.

I am guessing this is another way you enter trades mate you haven't shown me yet?

So far i was just waiting for weekly trend change at extremes shown on weekly, then entering on M15 pullbacks.
Looking at the forum i think we might be better with just this one "Breakdown" page to post charts and the breakdown in one place. Once i understand your thoughts on the charts above i can do some analyses and post some here. Then we only have one place to look each day for the others thoughts and analyses on any active pairs?
What do you think mate?

Admin
Admin

https://mansa.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum